Dr Timmerman has many patients that want to avoid mercury in any form. Why is that? Mercury is a neurotoxin, in any dose.Â The debate rages on regarding the safety in amalgam fillings, with many convinced that “acceptable levels” are not acceptable.
Regardless of the mercury content, mercury free alternatives are readily available. These alternatives are typically bonded in place, resulting in a stronger tooth and look better too.
If you don’t want mercury in YOUR mouth, or your KID’S mouth, call us today!